- Individual Intake Rate $175
- Individual Session 50 minutes $165
- Individual Session 30 minutes $80
- Couples Intake Session $250
- Couples Counseling Session $200
- Couples Counseling is generally not covered by insurance
- Family Sessions Intake $250
- Family Session $200
- Vocational Counseling Intake $175 and Sessions $165
- Life Coaching Intake $175 and Sessions $165
- Corporate Mental Health Informational Seminars 50 minutes ($350 to $500) based on content and participants
**Session overage rate is billed in 15 min increments at half the original session rate**
- Group Rate – TBD
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept the following insurances:
- United Health Care
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NC
- Employee Assistance Program Services
I accept cash, Square and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!